1. If someone wants to be with you, they will be.
2. The right person will come at the right time.
3. The person who doesn’t truly want to be with you will test you and will try being with you but they won’t make it official.
4. When you meet someone you want to be with, you don’t think whether the timing is right or whether you are ready.
5. You don’t lose yourself when you are in love. You lose yourself when you allow yourself to lose yourself.
6. Friendship combined with romance is the recipe for a lifelong connection.
7. The best thing about relationships is that a good one inspires you to be the best version of yourself. It makes you clear, confident, honest, driven, and a better person overall.
8. Your true feelings come out. You become more sensitive, more loving, and more compassionate.
9. Love won’t look like you imagined it would.
10. Love won’t come when you expect it to come.
11. Compatibility is great but it doesn’t equal love and vice versa.
12. Love is also not enough. Willingness to work for the connection is what’s important. The willingness to be together and fight for the relationship makes all the difference.
13. Willingness comes together with chemistry and compatibility. It happens when two people cannot be apart for one another.
14. God will remove the people who are not right for you even if you are opposing it. And He will make you hold onto the one who is your true counterpart.
15. True love may differ from your expectations and beliefs.
16. Your partner can’t save you, but the love you will feel for each other will give you the strength to save yourself.
17. When you meet your right person, you’ll know it in your heart. If you have to guess whether someone is the right person for you or not, you probably know the answer but are not willing to admit it to yourself.