The relationship between an aunt and her niece is something special. It is one of the most beautiful and loving bonds that is formed by two amazing women who are related by blood and connected for eternity.
This relationship is different than the one between parents and their children. It is more honest, close, and authentic. The love between an aunt and her niece is eternal, no matter what happens – their bond will always stay.
Here are 11 reasons why.
1. God created aunts because He realized He cannot be everywhere.
2. An aunt is not just an aunt. She is a best friend.
3. An aunt is her niece’s biggest supporter. She never scolds them for doing something wrong. Even more so, an aunt is the best keeper for secrets.
4. An aunt is a blessing. She loves like a parent but behaves like a friend.
5. She makes everything in life sweeter and more enjoyable.
6. An aunt is a major influence for her niece, and she shapes them into the person that they are today.
7. When the child is born, so is the aunt.
8. She can always put a smile on her niece’s face and is always there for them to offer them a listening ear and immense support and love.
9. She buys her niece’s clothes, toys, chocolates… everything beautiful.
10. She is her niece’s bigger sister.
11. And she is next to their mother. That’s how important the aunt is to her niece.
Aunts are really something! Tag your aunt and tell her how much you love her and how happy you are to have her in your life. <3