Many people will tell you that there is nothing worse in life than staying all alone. A lot of them will cringe at the very first thought of not finding their destined soul and spending their entire life in their own company. What’s even worse, there are also some who will say yes to things they’ve never wanted to accept only to escape the sad and miserable destiny of being single.
However, the truth is, being single is not a bad thing. Nor it is the most tragic thing that can happen to you. If you ask me, singlehood is actually one of the best parts of our existence.
If you don’t know what I am talking about, it is probably because you’ve never been single.
Here are 10 amazing things that will happen once you start embracing your singlehood:
1. You will have more time to reflect on yourself. Being alone will help you reconnect with your inner self and find the missing piece of your puzzle. Considering how fast-paced and chaotic life is, this phase of your life will help you find your peace. It will help you find yourself.
2. You will recharge your batteries. You know how being surrounded by a lot of people drains us of our energy. You’ve not only heard about energy vampires, but you have also experienced their wrath. This solitude will save your soul and give you exactly what you needed.
3. You will identify your emotions and understand the purpose of their existence. For the first time, you will be able to see clearly. Your solitude will give you a better perspective of your feelings. Suddenly you will understand why you have been experiencing all of those emotions.
4. You will focus on doing things that make your soul grow and eyes sparkle. Once you release yourself from people who no longer help you grow or inspire you to reach your greatest potential you will find that the only person who has always been the most powerful to do that is yourself. And you will finally focus on self-growth.
5. You will dive deep inside yourself and find the source of your productivity. Trust me, this will be one of the first things to happen. There is no doubt that being in a company of other people, especially loved ones is fun and entertaining, but there is something about being alone that is much more essential to your overall wellbeing. Most of the time, the presence of other people can be truly distracting and exhausting. Singlehood is the most important part of your life that will help you form a valuable bond with yourself.
6. Your relationships will become more enjoyable. You will notice that the more time you give yourself to grow, the more enjoyable your time spent with your loved ones will be. What’s more, you will leave all of those toxic relationships behind you and you will start attracting people who are on the same wavelength as you. Your life will change for the better.
7. You will feel more independent and self-sufficient. Being alone for the first time will be much like learning to walk on your own. You will experience pain and you will fall, but in the end, those experiences will shape you and make you a more confident and more independent person. You won’t yearn for another person’s company. Your own will be enough.
8. You won’t feel the need to make everyone happy. Nor will you feel that you have to apologize for everything. Because for the first time in your life you will realize that your life is for yourself only. For the first time, you will understand that the relationship with yourself is the most valuable relationship that you will have in your entire lifetime. You will stop seeking validation from others because the only opinion that will matter to you will be your own.
Latest posts by Stephanie Reeds (see all)
- Anti Abortion Lawmakers Shouldn’t Be Making Laws About Women: They Have No Idea How Our Bodies Work - 05/20/2019
- It’s Hard, But You Have Face The Truth: He’s Just Not That Into You - 05/20/2019
- Being Alone Is Better Than Being In A Relationship With Someone Whose Heart Doesn’t Match Yours - 05/18/2019