Life is painfully difficult, but some women just have a way with it.
Not all of us let life’s hardships bring us down and discourage us. Not all of us get hurt by “the fire”. Some women emerge stronger and wiser, spread their wings and fly higher than ever. Just like phoenixes, they are reborn from the ashes. They survive the hardships, learn from their past mistakes and let their challenges create a better, wiser, stronger version of themselves.
These women are known as strong, independent human beings. They are the inspiration that we seek. The strength that gives us hope. The motivation that helps us move forward. The living proof that everything is possible if you believe in yourself.
Here are 7 admirable traits that define strong women:
1. Strong women believe in themselves. These souls know exactly who they are and what they want from life. They let their inner voice guide their way. That’s how they’re always on the right track.
2. Strong women know their worth. They know their strengths, as well as their weaknesses. They are aware of their limits, but they are also aware of their capabilities. That’s why they never care about comparing with someone else. They may not be perfect, but they are unique.
3. Strong women wear their pain like armor. They are survivors. These strong and brave warriors don’t let life’s challenges bring them down. Instead, they learn from their mistakes and carry on. Their failures are their greatest stepping stones.
4. Strong women aren’t afraid of their emotions. They are not afraid to show their vulnerable side and let everyone know that after all, they are human. No matter what life throws at them, they are strong enough to pick themselves up, work it out and move on.
5. Strong women aren’t hungry for attention, they seek respect. You’ll never see them begging for something. These human beings are not interested in anything more than respect. But know this. Strong women don’t explain why they want to be respected. They just walk away from people who don’t give it to them.
6. Strong women have a heart full of forgiveness. They have no time to hold grudges or plot revenge. These beautiful humans have pure and loving souls full of forgiveness. They never burden their minds with negativity. Instead, they choose to forgive. Because in the end, we all make mistakes. The only way to learn from them is by having a chance to try all over again.
7. Strong women tell the truth, no matter how harsh it is. Their hearts are filled with pure intentions. To them, honesty is the best policy. That is why they’d rather hurt someone’s feelings by telling the truth than comfort them with a sweet, sugary lie.
Latest posts by Stephanie Reeds (see all)