Dating, in general, is hard enough already without all the creeps and back alley negotiations going on, so why add all the drama on top of it all? Well basically, because there are weirdos out there that get a thrill and kick out of it without taking into consideration the consequences and negative impact they are making on lives.
What is dating?
It is the stage in life where you are putting yourself out there to meet a person in a social situation and see if you are compatible as humans as well as assess whether there is the prospect of being together intimately in a relationship.
Courtship and courting these days are where the relationship develops and grows and you begin to realize the long-term possibilities with this person. Read about the etymology and history in this link and how behavior patterns have changed and evolved over the years.
Although nowadays it is done in public through social events, occasions and for sure the social media platforms, it can also be built privately within traditions and no intrusions with the exception perhaps to family approval.
This system of introductions and creating personal connections via the internet has seemed to take over the need for chivalry, long gone are the days where to get someone’s attention you made an effort of flowers, a card or even a serenade under a window sill. Now it’s all emojis and sexting and chatting to a person who might not even be who they claim to be.
Many of these dating apps and websites allege to be legitimate companies with real people looking for a life partner, but so many are being exposed these days for the corrupt and illegal activities they offer, it can be a worry not to get scammed.
Online Dating site scams.
Being wary when it comes to searching online for the love of your life is an understatement, you have to be real and alert. Many victims fall prey to the charms of others and it can seriously damage your life, with some cases being the end of it, take a minute and see what a brave woman who spoke out on being caught, experienced.
The unfortunate issue with this is that the reputable companies and dating sites out there are being roped into it all and getting a bad reputation along with the rest of them. The fake profiles, the false identities, and the illusion of emotions are all copied and cloned in these fake sites and because they seem so similar you doubt yourself into believing it is genuine.
Signs of a Scam Dating site and its Users.
- Love in a short time. Scam artists will proclaim to have strong feelings for you and even be ‘falling in love’ with you after just a short period, they will ask to have you to themselves and move the conversation to a more private method such as phone and texts, this is a red flag.
- As you get to ‘know’ them, details will start to not add up. Indicating in the profile they have a degree in a certain subject but when asked they avoid the subject or seem to not remember. Photos that don’t match the description or photos you’ve received, and are brushed off as being taken back in college are a rookie mistake.
- No Contact Info. You’ve come across an issue, and the website has no contact info, tell-tale sign its fraudulent. Fortunately, some do get caught and publicized which you can educate yourself on here http://www.datingcop.com/yesbackpage-review and see just how they try their tricks and get away with it.
- Personal issues. A sudden problem has come up with a family member and their money is tied up there, asking if you can help financially in any way should have you packing for the hills.
- Or lack-there-of for customers including bad reviews will help make your decision not to use them easier and more comfortable, do your research, be thorough and don’t give these con-artists a chance.
Karma has a funny way of tying the two ends together at the end of the day, these scammers will get what’s due to them, just be safe and happy dating.