Have you ever felt like the whole world is against you?
Have you ever felt so lost and alone in life that you were practically on the verge of giving up, but something deep inside of you spoke to you and suddenly gave you the strength to carry on?
Hey, I know that feeling. I’ve been down in the dumps more than once and I’ve felt what is like to have your life falling apart… That’s pretty much my childhood and my adult life… But you know what got me through? My hope for a better tomorrow.
It’s true. Sometimes it’s really hard to see the light. But if you are someone who keeps going even when it feels like there is no way out, then I applaud you. You, my love, are strong. You choose to shine your light no matter the darkness…
Stay you… You are a real badass and you deserve all the happiness in the world. I hope you know that.
1. You don’t let anyone bring you down. Nothing and no one can touch you. I mean that in a figurative and metaphorical way. You are absolutely untouchable. Nothing they say or do can affect your opinion of yourself and your mood. You don’t treat people the way they treat you. Whenever someone tries to hurt you, you fire back with kindness.
2. You do the things that make you happy. Without giving a damn how others feel about that. You follow your passions and your wildest dreams in life. There is nothing you would rather do than discovering the real you and nurturing your talents.
3. You believe in yourself. That’s why you are here. That’s why you’ve made it past every obstacle in life. That’s why you’ve won all of your battles. Because you are aware of your strengths, but also very aware of your weaknesses as well.
4. You have healthy boundaries. Instead of allowing people to lie to your face and manipulate you in every way that they want to, you cut all of those who wish to do you harm. You have no tolerance for back-stabbing “friends” and that is one of the things that I admire about you.
5. You are not afraid to say NO to things and people that make you feel bad. You would never agree on doing something that doesn’t bring you joy in life. When you say NO, it means NO. And there is nothing in this world that could change your mind.
6. You don’t hold grudges. You don’t waste your time staying mad at people or arguing with them. When something bad happens you accept the situation, look for ways to fix it, learn from the lesson on you just move on. You move on with your life because you know that obsessing about it won’t do any good.
7. You don’t let people control your life. You know your worth. And you are not afraid to let people know that you aren’t going to tolerate any lies, deception, horseplay or manipulation. You create your own life and you are the only master of your future. No one out there has the right to try to control you or your life.