You were once a person without hope. You were so broken that you didn’t even believe in the concept of love. You were someone who gave up the possibility to fall in love and feel loved. Because your heart was shattered. Your dreams were destroyed.
But then, out of the blue, you came across the most beautiful human being you’ve ever met. A person whose warm heart brought you back to life. A person whose eyes showed you that love is real. A person whose embrace gave you the shelter that you needed.
These are 9 signs that you’ve finally found a love that is meant to last a lifetime:
1. This person is not only your partner. He is more than just that. He’s your best friend. He knows your heart. He understands your pain. He has seen your vulnerable soul. He has seen the darkest parts of you. And he is still right there beside you. Because the love he has for you is unconditional.
2. Being around them makes you feel comfortable and calm. You don’t know this person that long, but something inside of you makes you feel safe around them. Something about this person is very familiar to you and you instantly feel calmer in their presence. You have no guard around them. You are you and you are not afraid to show your imperfections to him.
3. You are different, but you know how to balance each other out. Even though you are different human beings with different opinions and preferences, somehow together you make one perfect whole. It’s your peculiar and opposite traits that somehow make you a perfect match.
4. You have a feeling that you know this person from a previous life. It’s strange but being around them makes you feel like you are home. Looking into their eyes makes you feel like you are having a trip down memory lane. Touching their skin makes you experience a déjà vu. You don’t know how or when, but this person has already been a part of your life.
5. All of your goals and dreams are synchronized. You are different indeed, but you are walking the same path for a reason. Your life decisions are aligned, and it feels like the whole universe is conspiring for you to stay together.
6. You are so deeply connected to each other that you actually feel each other’s emotions. You are the force that helps him move forward when he’s too weak to do it on his own. And he is the energy that keeps you moving when you need that extra push. Together you are unstoppable.
7. Every time you touch you can feel a strange rush of electricity running through your body. You have an out-of-this-world connection. From the very first moment that your eyes met, there’s a wild attraction between the two of you.
8. You complete each other in every way. They are the puzzle you’ve been missing your whole life.
9. Deep down you feel that this person came into your life to teach you some important lessons. To challenge you. To inspire you to reach for your dreams. To motivate you to always be who you are. To show you that you are worth it. And lastly, to remind you that love does exist.
This article is written by Stephanie Reeds. If you have any questions regarding this topic or one of your own interest, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to give you my opinion.
Latest posts by Stephanie Reeds (see all)
- Love Doesn’t Always Mean Fighting Against All Odds: Sometimes, Love Means Leaving - 05/29/2019
- The One Who Is Meant To Be With You Will Do These 10 Things Differently Than Your Ex Partners - 05/29/2019
- 7 Things You Should Do If You Want To Strengthen Your Love And Become A Better Partner - 05/29/2019