I know that most of you out there are disappointed. I know that some of you have already been through a lot of ugly experiences. Some of which can never be forgotten.
I know that most of you have even given up the idea of finding true love making the conclusion that “The real man doesn’t exist.”
But, let me stop you right there. Honesty, kindness, and righteousness are very much alive. The fact that we live in a society that only cares about pleasure and profit, doesn’t mean that those old, fundamental values are dead.
Good men might be rare, but they exist. I assure you. I’ve been very lucky to actually find one.
Here are 8 positive signs that the guy you’re seeing is a good and honest man:
1. He lets you know what his intentions are. A real, good-hearted and honest man never leaves you hanging. He is not afraid to open his heart and reveal his true intentions about your relationship. If you’re seeing a person who openly shares everything he feels, congrats, you’ve finally found yourself a good man.
2. He supports your goals and dreams. A good man will always support you. Whatever it is that you aspire to be, he’ll make sure to always stay by yourself and help you reach that high. Because your success will never intimidate him, it will only make him prouder and happier for you.
3. He knows how important those little things in life are. A man who cares about the things you genuinely care is a man worth keeping. You know those silly things that you find important, but others find weird? Well, if your guy bothers to memorize them and surprise them when you least expect it, he’s the one. Believe me, nothing screams “devotion” like paying attention does.
4. He genuinely cares about your relationship with your family and friends. When a man truly cares about you, he cares about every other person who is a big part of your life. If you have this person, hug him tight and never let him go.
5. He makes you feel the safest when you’re around him. When you find a man who has the power to make you feel like you’ve finally found a home in a person, you know you have it all. It’s really hard to meet a person who can freely offer his soul to you and help you find shelter in his embrace.
6. He loves you for who you really are. Because a true gentleman loves you for your soul long before he falls for your looks. He appreciates your differences and he loves your flaws. Because it is exactly those imperfections that make you beautiful. If you already have a guy who accepts you for who you are and love you more than words can say, hug that person and show him how much he means to you.
7. He treats everyone around them with patience and respect. “The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” – Samuel Johnson.
8. He is completely open with you. A good man knows that the honesty is the very foundation of a happy and healthy relationship. He knows that mutual trust is not something you suddenly gain, it’s something you build. If you’re in a relationship with a man who is not afraid to open up and reveal his weaknesses, you’re truly blessed. Life is short. So, hold on to this person and don’t forget to let him know how much you appreciate him.