You were too blind, or probably too self-conceited to notice all those signs that were sending you these past months. She was in love with you and she was desperate for you to see her.
She wanted your relationship to last. She did everything in her power to make that happen. But I guess she wasn’t one of your priorities. I guess she just wasn’t enough for you. It was exactly that indifference that told her more than your words ever could.
And so, she decided to leave. It was hard for her to make that decision, but in the end, she was the only thing that she had left. And she wasn’t going to give up on herself that easy. Not even for you.
1. She let go of everything because she was too tired to fight for your attention. She was too tired of seeing you give your attention to everyone but her. She was exhausted from fighting for your affection. You just weren’t there when you needed to be. And that was the first sign that made her open her eyes.
2. She left you because there was no love in your heart. All she ever wanted was your love. All she ever hoped for was being by your side. You were her whole world. More than you can imagine. And she believed that her love would be enough to help you fall in love with her. But as it seems… it wasn’t.
3. She let go of everything because she felt disrespected and manipulated by you. Because every time she needed your support, you weren’t there. Every time she needed to rely on you for something, you were busy doing something else. You tricked her with your sugar-coated lies thinking that she would fall for that trick, but she didn’t. She got herself out of this mess on time.
4. She left because her heart couldn’t put up with any more of that emotional abuse. She couldn’t stand to see that indifference in your eyes. She couldn’t let you play with her feelings like that. There was a time when she was too blind to realize it, but luckily, she opened her eyes. And left for good.
5. She let go of everything because she finally realized her worth. She saw you for who you are. A person who had no intention of loving her. Someone who was lying to her from the very beginning. Someone who made her feel like she is not enough. So, she released herself from your chains and flew away.
6. She left because you didn’t bother to make space in your life for her. You didn’t open the doors to your world. You didn’t show her the hidden chambers of your heart. And you didn’t let her love you the way she wanted.
7. She let go of everything because you gave her million reasons to do so. She was a woman who was madly in love with you, and you treated her like she was not important. She was a woman who believed in you. But in the end, she was a woman who proudly left you.
8. She left you because she realized that she can never find her happiness with you. There was a time when she taught that the only person for her is you. There was a time when she believed that you are her destined soul. But that time has passed. She went through so much pain trying to make you love her that she finally realized that her happiness could never depend on someone other than her.
This article is written by Stephanie Reeds. If you have any questions regarding this topic or one of your own interest, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be glad to give you my opinion.