1. You’ve finally accepted the fact that you are far from perfect and just like any other person, you too have accepted your flaws and imperfections. It feels almost strange to you that you are finally there, but you are. You are right there were always needed to be. You no longer look at yourself with disgust. You no longer wish to change the things that once made you uncomfortable. Because for the first time in a long time, you are absolutely comfortable in your own skin.
2. You are working on becoming more independent. Step by step, you are finally realizing that if you don’t get up and work for what you want in life, no one else is going to do it for you. You have a lot going on inside your mind, but at the same time, you are determined that you will no longer rely on others for anything.
3. You have started cutting ties with people who are bad for you. Nothing screams freedom more than this. Accepting this truth in life and deciding to do what is best for you, no matter how much it hurts is probably one of the best gifts you can give your own self. You, just as anyone else out there deserve to feel love. You deserve to be surrounded by people who care for you. So, eliminating those who don’t is just proof that you are slowly, but surely becoming the person you were always meant to be.
4. You no longer trust people the way you did. You take everything with a grain of salt. And most importantly, you trust yourself and your inner voice more than anything and anyone else. This is a sign that you are maturing, growing, and transforming into the person you were always meant to be.
5. You no longer look back at your past with regret. Because if it wasn’t for all of those wrong choices and mistakes, you wouldn’t be here today. You wouldn’t learn from your mistakes and you wouldn’t know that all of those obstacles that life put on your path were there for a reason. It’s a good thing you went through it all. Life might have been hard on you, but it made you exactly the person you were always supposed to be. Be thankful for your experiences.
6. You’ve started putting yourself first on your priority list. You care about yourself, both physically and emotionally. It’s not that you didn’t love yourself until now. The thing is, some of the choices you made back then turned out to be wrong for you. And you are seeing that now. You are now realizing that some people never deserved the love you gave to them. It is you. It is you who deserves that unconditional love you were so willing to share with the world.
7. You are more productive than ever. You are finally focused on chasing your dreams and working hard on your goals. You’ve freed yourself from all of your distractions, and for once you are determined to follow what your heart says. It no longer matters what others have to say. It no longer matters what they think. The only person you trust with all of your heart and soul is yourself.