I’ve been through a lot in life. And from what I’ve learned, good people are hard to find. But, let’s talk more specifically.
Good men are a rarity these days. I’m not saying they are extinct, but they are definitely unique and exceptional human beings.
In a world where adultery is accepted as a normal thing and manipulation is as easy as Sunday morning, meeting a good man is truly a miracle.
So, if you happen to have one by your side, a person who loves you for who you are appreciates your wholeness and respects you completely, you are one lucky girl.
Here are 30 remarkable characteristics of a good and desirable man:
1. He has high integrity. In other words, he’s an honest, righteous and noble man. He has strong moral values and knows how much he’s worth.
2. He is confident. That doesn’t mean that he behaves entitled, but on the contrary, it means that he’s aware of his abilities. A good man believes in himself. That’s how he grows.
3. He is a courageous human being. He knows exactly what he wants and he’s not afraid to get out of his comfort zone to go and get it.
4. He has self-respect and respects every person equally. He not only focuses on his own needs, but he’s also considerate and empathic of other people’s feelings.
5. He constantly challenges himself to be a better man. He never stops. The road to success is long and unpaved. That is why he’s always ready for new adventures. He’s perfectly aware that self-growth starts with a challenge.
6. He hates injustice. And he fights against it. He’s a firm believer in equality and fairness.
7. He’s honest up to a point of being bold. The truth can be harsh and brutal, but it’s 10 times better than a vicious, convenient lie.
8. He has an amazing sense of humor. He’s always here to cheer you and make you laugh till your stomach hurts. His hilarious and slightly offensive jokes are something you can’t resist.
9. He’s modest. A good man is also a humble man. He knows his limits and he knows how important it is to be considerate of other people’s emotions.
10. He’s a team player. A good man focuses on improving the efficiency of the team, instead of inflating his own ego.
11. He knows how to adapt. He accepts and embraces the flow of the changes and adapts to the unpredictable experiences. Nothing can surprise him.
12. He has manners. He knows the importance of his own actions. He treats everyone the way he wants to be treated.
13. He’s never old to stop learning. A person spends all of his life learning. And a good man understands that. He’s always eager to know more than he already knows.
14. He takes care of his close relationships. A good man cherishes his close friends and nurtures his bonds. Because he knows how important worthy and kind people are.
15. He takes initiative. He’s a natural born leader.
16. He is well organized. More importantly, a good man is detail-oriented. He may be masculine and tough, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t like his wardrobe nice and clean.
17. He has a strong moral compass. And exceptional values to live by. He knows how to tell from right or wrong, and that’s what helps him in life.
18. He seeks peace. Even though he’s the real people’s person, he needs time to be alone. The time he spends alone helps him recharge and reconnect with himself.
19. He has a clear vision. He knows what he wants from life. He knows what he expects from the future. And he works hard in order to get there.
20. He is grateful. And thankful for everything he ever received.
21. He knows the importance of family. Because to him family is the most sacred and important part of his life. It is a place where he was created, he laughed, he cried, he danced, he crawled and a place where he’ll eventually draw his last breath.