I believe that everyone had a crush on a teacher while growing up. We all had a teacher that we adored, and we were head over heels in love with them.
And now that you are legitimately allowed to date a teacher without it being creepy, below are 12 reasons why a teacher could be a great match for you.
1. They are attractive and sexy. (Obviously.)
2. They are And who could resist someone who is in control and (probably) has their life together?
3. They are super smart and intelligent. They are teachers, right? So, you will definitely have a lot of things to learn from them and (finally!) have proper conversations with someone.
4. They will often leave you alone to have your ‘me time’ while they are marking a hundred essays. Plus, you’ll be in total control of the TV remote. You’re welcome!
5. They operate on reward So, every time you do something good, expect to be rewarded big time.
6. Holidays and weekends! It’s exciting to plan dates and weekend getaways with a teacher because they are free at nights, weekends, and all holidays.
7. They will share their end of term presents with you. And I am talking about a lot of chocolates and wine. Mmm…
8. They are up to date with the latest fashion trends and they always have the most sophisticated dresses, skirts, and lingerie on them.
9. They will make sure you keep up your standards. They will correct your grammatical mistakes and teach you something new every day.
10. They know all the locals. Chances are, people who have children have probably met your partner. And you know what this means? Discounts at every shop!
11. They will take their time in the bedroom. And by that, I mean there will be loooong foreplays. Because teachers live their life planning a three-part lesson – an introduction, the main part, and the conclusion. Perfect recipe!
12. And of course, they always have a pen in their purse which comes in handy in many situations, trust me.
Image: Columbia Pictures