As many are aware, Robin Williams was truly an amazing soul radiating with such beauty that one can only be inspired by him. He was able to brighten up the lives of many with his wits and comedy which lit up people’s faces around the world.
Without a doubt, he was one of the few people that can rightfully be called unforgettable. He may have left this world early, but he left behind some of the best quotes that show his wisdom and understanding of life.
Here are 11 mind-opening quotes by Robin Williams on money, life, love, sex, and loneliness.
1. “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
2. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a p***s, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
3. “I used to think the worst thing in life is to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.”
4. “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”
5. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
6. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. Don’t lose it.”
7. “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.”
8. “Even fools seem smart when they are quiet.”
9. “I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”
10. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the darkness, turning night into day…make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular.”
11. “Smile boy, it’s the sunrise” (His last movie line, ever)