There are many definitions and many different beliefs about what the word soulmate really means. Some people meet this person. Some people don’t. To some of us, it means a friend, a family member, or simply a random person we just met, and to some, it means a romantic partner.
Still, one thing is for sure… A soulmate is someone whose soul matches yours in every sense of the word.
The most important thing that we all have to understand is that in most cases the idea of a soulmate in real life has barely anything to do with how movies and media like to portray the concept of soulmates.
So, if you are someone who has trouble deciphering whether you’ve found the right one for you or not, I suggest you keep reading.
These are 7 signs that you’ve found your soulmate:
1. You feel a strong connection with this person. It doesn’t take much to notice that there is something special between you and this person. Every time you are together, they make you feel things that you’ve never felt with anyone else before.
2. You feel intensely attracted to one another. From the very first moment you laid eyes on one another, you realized that there is something between you two that is worth discovering. Something that is worth fighting for. A powerful attraction that only pulls you closer to each other. Something that happens once in a lifetime.
3. You are not afraid to confront every issue in your relationship because you know that they’ll always do their best to make things work. No matter how painfully difficult the obstacles along the road are. No matter how distressing and unpleasant those life-challenges are. No matter how exhausted you two are.
4. You feel that their presence in your life inspires you to grow as a person. It makes you braver. Stronger. Wiser. Bolder. More open with each other and the world. More vulnerable. More YOU. You no longer want to dwell in your comfort zone when there’s a whole world of possibilities and opportunities outside of it. More importantly, you are no longer afraid to step out of it and start your own journey.
5. You’ve met them when you least expected it. But somehow, when you look back it is almost as if everything fell into place perfectly in order for you to cross path with this person. It’s not a coincidence and you know it. It might feel like it, but it is not. When it comes to meeting your soulmate, the entire universe and every little thing around you conspire to make it happen.
6. You feel like your connection is much more than just romantic. You see this person not only as a partner but also as a friend. A part of your family. A human being that knows exactly the way your heart beats. A person who would go out of their way to be there or you. A soul that completely matches yours.
7. You have powerful natural chemistry. Whatever you do, wherever you are, you two are always in sync with one another. When you’re happy, they are happy. When you are suffering, they feel your pain. Every little thing that goes through your mind, they’ve already experienced it.