Have you ever felt like you are completely alone in this world? Have you ever experienced the struggle of not being understood by anyone?
Well, I feel you pal. I just want to let you know that there is nothing wrong with you. If you’ve been through that and more, you probably have one of the most peculiar, yet most amazing personalities in the world.
According to the Myers – Briggs system, INFJ is THE ONE combination that creates the most unique personality type in the world. The acronym stands for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judging.
Here are 11 characteristics that people with this personality possess:
1. They have an overthinking mind. It’s like they are inside of the most confusing maze. However, even though they know that INFJs simply cannot let a certain situation play out without overthinking it. That’s just the way they are.
2. They enjoy writing more than they enjoy talking. It’s their way of expressing themselves. INFJs aren’t big talkers unless it’s about something truly big and important. Writing soothes them because that is their best way to calm their mind and unwind.
3. They do not except average. To them, it is all or nothing. They never settle for anything less than they hoped for. Because they believe that we are all capable of giving our best. Only if we wanted.
4. They find it difficult to express their thoughts through words. Their minds are always thinking. Their thoughts are so complex that sometimes not even they can understand what their brain is trying to tell them.
5. They enjoy being in their own company. INFJs prefer to spend most of their time alone. That is why, it is likely that you will meet these people wandering the park on their alone, eating lunch by themselves and having a single date at their favorite café. Even though some perceive them as loners, spending time alone is their therapy.
6. But that doesn’t mean that they are antisocial. In fact, it is quite the opposite. These people can fit in anywhere. At the end of the day, they have no problem socializing with people and listening to different opinions. INFJs are flexible and very understanding.
7. They have pure and empathic souls. INFJs are the most caring and generous human beings. They like to put themselves in other people’s shoes, and they love helping people in need.
8. They carefully choose the people they want to spend their lives with. That explains why they don’t like being around many people. People with this personality prefer to have a few close friends. To them, it is always quality over quantity.
9. They trust their inner voice. Intuition. Gut feeling. Whatever you want to call it. They follow that feeling, that voice inside their souls and they can sense when something feels wrong. INFJs have an amazing 6th sense. And what’s even more important, it is always right.
10. They are amazing problem solvers. INFJs have a very creative and productive mind when it comes to solving a certain problem. They are always on the side of logic, so you shouldn’t worry about your seemingly unsolvable problems if you have an INFJ person as your friend.
11. They have the power to read people’s minds. INFJs have a deep emotional intelligence that derives from their gift of Claircognizance (knowing) and their ability to feel other people’s emotions. These skills help them read other people’s minds and immediately know when someone is trying to manipulate them. This is one of the most important traits that they use to protect themselves from toxic individuals.
This article is written by Stephanie Reeds. If you have any questions regarding this topic or one of your own interest, feel free to email me at [email protected].