PDF or Portable Document Format files provide an electronic image of text or graphics that can’t be modified. However, this document format is easy to share and print; that’s why most people prefer to save PDF files.
But what if you’re asked to convert a PDF file to another format as a school requirement or the likes? It is usually where a PDFBear converter comes into play. This online conversion tool is one of the most efficient converters in the market today that lets you transform your PDF file into another format in just a few moments. To know more about the conversion services offered by this online platform, here’s a quick guide on how PDFBear can help you handle your PDF files.
PDF to PDF/A
Are you looking for a pdf to pdfa converter that offers easy to follow steps? If you are, the PDFBear converter is the one you’re looking for. This online conversion tool can convert your PDF files to an ISO-standardized version of PDF in just two minutes or even less.
With PDFBear, your uploaded document is protected by 256-bit encryption, so you don’t have to worry about your files’ privacy and security. You can also access this converter on all kinds of devices from Firefox on desktops, Safari on smartphones, and Chrome on tablets.
There are only four steps to complete your PDF to PDF/A conversion using the PDFBear tool. See at the process below:
- The first thing you need to do when converting PDF to PDF/A is to choose the files you want to transform or drag and drop the PDF file to the PDFBear website.
- After you uploaded your PDF, this converter will scan your document.
- From there, it will only take two minutes or less to finish the entire conversion process.
- Finally, after the intended time, a freshly converted PDF/A will be ready, and you can download it to your device instantly.
PDF to Microsoft Word Document
If you need to convert your PDF file to Microsoft Word Document but don’t know how to start, PDFBear can help you with that. With its straightforward and fast process, you’ll get the converted word document that you need in just a few moments.
By far, this online conversion tool is the best choice of PDF to word converter as it is supported and brought to you by Solid-Framework. With that, PDFBear’s technology is superior compared to other platforms on the internet.
Another good thing about this online conversion tool is that you can grab it on the go. You can access PDFBear’s online portal using any devices such as a desktop, tablet, and smartphone. This awesome converter also offers a user-friendly process that comprises four steps, and after that, you’re converted file is good to go.
Here’s how to start:
- Drag the PDF files that you need to transform into word and drop it into the PDFBear converter.
- From there, this tool will extract the text from your file.
- Wait for a few moments until the conversion is done.
- After a while, your freshly converted DOCX is good to go, and you can download it to your device.
PDF to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
Transform your PDF files to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets today with the help of a PDFBear converter. If you want to achieve high-quality conversion, this online tool is the best choice for you. Their website is protected by 256-SSL encryption, and with that, you can convert your PDF files safely and with ease.
Moreover, PDFBear also allows you to upload files from desktop, tablets, or smartphones and access their website on Mac, Windows, and Linux. After the conversion process, you can share your newly converted document on Google Drive and Dropbox.
To transform your PDF file to Excel Spreadsheet, you just need to follow these four easy steps:
- Upload the PDF file that you want to convert or drop the files on the PDFBear website.
- With just a few seconds, the converter will transform your file into an Excel spreadsheet.
- From there, your newly converted Excel spreadsheet is ready, and you can download it to your computer.
- After one hour of completing the conversion process, the uploaded file will be deleted on the PDFBear website.
PDF to JPG
Do you want to convert your PDF file to JPG or Joint Photographic Group format? If so, you can do it in a second with the help of PDFBear conversion. This online web tool can be accessible to Mac, Linux, and Windows as long as you are connected to the internet.
Also, there’s no installation needed if you opt to convert your PDF files to high-quality JPG images using this converter. In fact, if you want to use their services, you only have to follow these quick and easy steps:
- Drag and drop the files you want to convert on the PDFBear platform.
- From there, the online web tool will convert your files into high-quality images in just a few moments.
- Once the conversion process is all done, your JPG file is now ready to download.
PDF to PNG
Aside from converting your PDF file to high-quality JPG images, PDFBear can also help you transform your file into high-quality PNG or Portable Network Graphics. It is another raster image format, but with a transparent background and higher quality compared to JPG.
This converter can transform your files in just a brief moment through your desktop, smartphones, and tablets as long as you have a strong internet connection. On top of that, PDFBear uses cloud technology to let you save your file on their system and will be automatically removed after 60 minutes.
To get started, here’s what you need to do:
- First, choose the file you want to convert.
- This PDF to PNG converter will then scan and upload your selected files.
- In a few moments, your file is converted successfully.
- Finally, after the conversion is done, you can download your converted PNG file to your disc immediately.
Converting PDF files to another document format is not a simple task. However, with the help of a PDFBear converter, transforming your PDF to PDF/A DOCX, Excel, JPG, and PNG has never been easier. In fact, the straightforward steps offered by this online conversion tool will allow even the least tech-savvy person to enjoy converting files for free.
- Why You Should Regularly See A Doctor - 01/25/2021
- Lily Of The Valley: 3 Things You Need To Know When Growing This Plant - 01/25/2021
- The Connection Between Social Anxiety and Dental Problems - 01/21/2021