Life is tough right now. I know. We’re all going through the same struggles. It is nothing like we imagined it would be. It is hard. It is too damn hard, I know… I feel it, you feel it, we all feel it. We are all in the same mess. And yes, it seems as though there’s no exit door. The more days pass, the more we lose our hopes. The more time flies by, the weaker we feel.
But hey…It is what it is. Right now things are tough and there’s nothing you can do to change that. The only thing you’re in control of is your response to the situation. So, it’s your call. You can either choose to spend your days pitying yourself or you can get up on your feet, accept life as it is and let it teach you one of the most valuable lessons…
Whatever you do, make sure you always remember this…
Life is undoubtedly hard, but every struggle that we go through is just a step forward…
1. Nothing lasts forever. Not even happiness. Not even pain. Not even life. So, why do we keep taking things for granted? Why do we act like we have enough time in this world? We don’t. Time passes in a blink of an eye. So, if you are going through a bad time, remember… Nothing lasts forever.
2. Pain is an essential part of growing. Deny it all you want, but there is no growth without struggle. There is no light without darkness. And there’s no pleasure without pain. Pain is the universal constant. It is the best teacher in life.
3.Complaining about your issues doesn’t change anything. It only brings more negativity into your life and makes you feel completely helpless. So, here’s an idea. Next time you catch yourself complaining, stop for a minute and think about it. Is this something you can fix or not?
4. Your battle wounds are marks of your strength. Don’t be ashamed of them. Don’t hide them. They are proof that you’ve been through worse than this and still found a way to survive. They are the marks of your strength and bravery.
5. If something is meant to happen, it will happen. Regardless of what you do or don’t do. So get it through your head. There’s no point in wasting your time or energy on things that are out of your hands. You can’t control everything. And that is the only truth that you need to accept. If something is meant to happen it will happen regardless of your efforts to stop it. Let go of your need to control life and just accept it as it is.
6. Every failure is just a step forward. Mistakes shouldn’t discourage you. Mistakes are the keys to gathering information. Failures are a crucial part of life because they lead us to our success. We fail 10 times, but we get up eleven. That’s how we learn. That’s how we move forward. That’s how we grow stronger and wiser.
7. Whatever happens, don’t look back. Have faith in yourself and keep moving forward.