It’s no secret that more and more people have been paying attention to how their butts look. Many people nowadays want them to be rounder, higher, and more sculpted. In fact, some people will even go to such lengths as having fillers or cosmetic surgeries to achieve their desired look. It started as a Hollywood trend but has recently moved on from rich celebrities to your everyday person.
Cosmetic procedures are costly and can come with some unwanted side-effects too. As well as that, you could end up in recovery for far longer than you’d like to. Thankfully there are much easier ways to get the body that you want. Try these 5 butt exercises that will lift and sculpt your glutes and you’ll soon start seeing the fantastic results.
- Stand up straight, shoulders back, with your arms by your sides and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- With your back remaining straight, push your hips back and lower your body until your thighs are at least parallel to the floor. Keep your heels touching the floor while doing this.
- Stay there for a moment, before standing up with force, then repeat several times.
- Lie on your stomach and raise both legs off the ground.
- With your palms facing the floor, reach your arms out in front of you, a few inches above the floor.
- Lift you’re your right arm and right leg higher in the air as if you were swimming, then do the same for the left side.
- Repeat a few times on both sides.
3. Donkey Kicks
- Rest on your hands and knees on the floor with your wrists directly below your shoulders and your knees directly below your hips.
- Raise your right leg behind you until your upper leg is in line with your torso while keeping your leg bent at a 90-degree angle. Your lower leg should be pointing to the ceiling.
- Hold for a few seconds, then lower your leg and repeat on the other side.
4. Glute Bridge
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor and your arms by your sides, palms facing up.
- Slowly lift your hips up from the floor until your body forms a straight line from shoulders to knees.
- Hold the position for a few seconds before slowly lowering your hips back down.
- Repeat this several times.
5. Romanian Deadlift
- Stand straight with your right foot raised off the floor slightly and a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Bend forward from your hips with your back straight and lift your right leg up behind you. Keep the dumbbell close to your body while doing this.
- Return to your starting position and repeat on the other side.
Really, there is no ideal body type, but if having a more sculpted butt is your goal, then working out is really the best way to achieve it. It’s cheaper and easier than surgery and doesn’t come with any major complications. Once you start doing these 5 exercises regularly, you’ll see just how quickly your efforts will start to become visible.
Share this article with your friends and family so that they can learn these exercises too.