Let’s all ditch the classic Eggnog this year and get the party started with White Christmas Margaritas. Why? Why not? In my opinion, margaritas are waaay better. Here’s the recipe for them and you can thank me later.
1 (14-oz.) can coconut milk
12 oz. silver tequila
8 oz. triple sec
1/2 c. lime juice
2 c. ice
1/2 c. Mint, for garnish
1 lime, sliced into rounds for garnish
Lime wedge, for rimming glass
Sanding sugar, for rimming glass
Cranberries, for garnish
1. Combine tequila, lime juice, triple sec, coconut milk, and ice in a blender and blender the ingredients until the liquid is smooth.
2. Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sanding sugar. Pour into a glass and garnish with cranberries and lime. Serve. Get drunk. Enjoy.
- Dating an Overthinker Woman With A Big Heart And An Overthinking Mind Is Difficult But Worth It - 11/29/2022
- The Evil Mind Of The Narcissist And Their False World Based On Manipulation And Lies - 11/27/2022
- If You’re Not Happy With Your Life – Change It. It’s Your Responsibility To Do So - 11/17/2022