You may have heard of CBD, but how much do you know about the positive impact it can have on our general health? CBD products are becoming more popular as a natural alternative to traditional treatments, because of their pain-relieving, calming and stress-reducing properties. There is a range of ways in which you can implement CBD into your day, one of the easiest being CBD coffee. Read on to find out more about it and how it could be your new everyday essential.
What is CBD?
CBD comes from the cannabis plant but is all-natural and perfectly safe to use as it does not contain THC – this chemical which is responsible for the high feeling we associate with cannabis as a drug. It is becoming more popular within the world of health and wellbeing due to the benefits that come along with it. There is a huge range of products on the market so there is bound to be something to suit everyone and help to aid most ailments. You can choose from CBD oil or tinctures, CBD creams and moisturisers to soothe broken or irritated skin, as well as CBD gummies or cookies for a sweet tooth.
CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid systems around our bodies and changes the way the receptors in these systems respond to pain – as well as this, they also produce an anti-inflammatory reaction. If you’re looking for a natural way to treat pain, swelling or discomfort, CBD could provide the relief from pain that you’re looking for. CBD can help to balance the digestive and immune systems, as well as our appetite, so if you feel like you would benefit from an all-around health boost, CBD could be an essential addition to your lifestyle. (1)
What is CBD coffee?
If you’re an avid coffee drinker, you can implement CBD into your daily routine with ease by brewing yourself a cup each morning! CBD coffee offers all the benefits of your regular blend, a caffeine boost to get you started, but also comes with all the health benefits CBD has to offer, like the ability to manage pain and discomfort, calm your mind and alleviate stress. You can choose from a range of aromas, pods, or beans to suit your preference, and all you must do is make your coffee as you normally would – it’s simple!
What are the benefits?
We’ve mentioned some of the benefits of CBD coffee above, but if you’re still on the fence about whether CBD coffee is the product for you, here are a few more to help you make your decision.
- Energised: CBD coffee gives you the kick you would get with your everyday cup – changing to CBD coffee doesn’t mean you’ll be giving up this feeling, it just means you’ll be gaining from a range of other health too.
- Balancing: If you drink too much coffee, you may end up feeling jittery or unable to sit still. An advantage that you’ll find with CBD coffee, is that this substance balances that feeling, so you can feel calm and collected, but still energised.
- Focus: Don’t be fooled, just because CBD coffee can bring you a sense of calm and relaxation, that doesn’t mean you’ll lack concentration. CBD coffee allows you to focus clearly, in a stress-free and calm way.
- Convenient: CBD coffee is the perfect product for someone that is looking for an easy fix. Just swap one cup of coffee a day for a CBD blend and that’s it – you can feel the benefits.
- Premeasured: With other products, you need to keep an eye on and measure your dose so that you have the best chance of feeling an improvement in your health. CBD coffee already contains CBD, which means all you must do is add it straight into your mug (following the instructions) – it is that easy.
How much should you drink?
If you’re looking to add CBD coffee into your lifestyle, you may be wondering how much is safe to drink. Luckily, because CBD is natural, you don’t have to worry about taking too much, however, it is recommended that you do not exceed 70mg a day with coffee and any other CBD product. After all, according to this dentist who does Invisalign and dentures in Midtown Manhattan, coffee is still an acidic beverage and can damage your teeth. You can drink it every day so your body can get used to your dose, and so you can reap the benefits. If you take other medications, it is always best to ask a doctor whether CBD products are safe for you. (2)