Not everyone has the privilege of getting along with and liking their co-workers and therefore work friendships aren’t as common as they should be.
If you think that joking and chatting with colleagues during a lunch break is nothing more than a pleasant distraction at the office, you should change your mind. Friends Are Blessings!
Because having someone at work that makes demanding and difficult job duties easier and with whom you can have a nice chat or share jokes during your lunch break is one of the greatest blessings in life.
Here are 7 reasons why this is so:
1. Work friends make work less tedious for you.
Yeah, when you have to follow the same routine at the office every day, work can get quite tedious. But, when you have amazing friends at work with whom you share funny jokes and have fun whenever you want, work is never boring. Instead, it’s fun and exciting. (1)
2. You never have to have a coffee or lunch break on your own.
Having a true, loyal friend at work means that you will always have someone to have a cup of coffee with or eat some salad or even a birthday cake with on your or their birthday.
Oh, and we shouldn’t forget the sacred ritual of drinking a nice cup of tea, coffee, or whatever and having a good gossip about your boss or some famous person.
3. You know your work friends love you and care about you.
Because they’re always there when you need someone to share your worries and problems with. They’re there when you need someone to complain to about your pain-in-the-neck boss or the latest demanding task you’ve been assigned. They’re there when you need someone only to listen to you. (2)
4. Work friends understand your problems and frustrations.
Sometimes it is difficult to complain to your family and friends about your job or boss because they aren’t there and they don’t know what exactly is bothering you.
But, your work friends do understand your frustrations and struggles at work. They understand what job duties annoy you and make you feel stressed out. They understand what job duties you find difficult to carry out.
And most importantly, they know what to say to cheer you up when you are down in the dumps and they can give you wise advice on how to deal with your frustrations and problems.
5. You most probably have a group chat which is insane.
Whether it is sending funny memes and GIFs to each other, venting, gossiping, or texting about the drama going on at work, the group chat is nearly always active and it never gets boring or irritating.
6. Nights out with work friends are one of the best.
Yes, joking and exchanging gossip with your work friends in the kitchen is fun, but when you go out together to dinner in a restaurant or to a party in some popular local nightclub, that’s when you have a really good time. That’s when you realize that your colleagues are more than just your work friends.
7. Work friends may even become your family.
Well, considering the fact that you spend a minimum of 40 hours a week with your work friends, this is no wonder.
Being around a co-worker this much can easily make you become more than just “work friends” with them. It can make your amazing colleagues become your family.
13 Blessings For Your Best Friends To Bring Them Luck And Love
When you have such amazing friends, it is always nice to send them protective and effective prayers to help them, so they can be guided in the right direction, not walk into the darkness. And a true friend is a friend in need.
Let’s see some powerful prayers for your best friends to help them and give them strength and love:
1. My dear friend, may this and every day bring forth goodness for you and celebrate the newness of life for you. May your life bring abundant joy and never lack. Stay blessed, and may the Lord bless you richly always.
2. My dear friend I pray that everything you lay hands on shall prosper, and every person you know will celebrate your success, even your enemies will kneel before your shining. I ask this in the name of Lord Jesus, our Lord.
3. All thanks to the almighty God, may this day bring bountifulness in all your business investments in each sphere of your life and be your guide on every path you take. Always. Be blessed, my dear friend.
4. I am blessed to know my friends and it is such a blessing they know me. We love and support each other to reach for the best. The beautiful memories we share together will last forever.
5. Stay safe and be well my friend. You will be in my prayers each day of my life. You will have a friend for life!
6. As this new day begins, let the grace of the Lord accompany you, be encompassed with Lord’s mercy and goodness and garnished with favor. Amen
7. Dear Lord, I pray for my friend, that he/she may be clothed in your care and love. I pray that Lord hears all of your requests and answer them speedily and lifts you up beyond your imagination. I pray this in Jesus’s name. Amen.
8. Dear Lord, I commit my friend to you today, let your love and care continue to keep him in good health and constant care for him. Let nothing made against him/her prosper. Amen.
9. Dear Lord, you are the author of life, keep my friend away from all evil as he/she embarks on the new journey. Led him on their path safely and with no bad occurrences. I pray this in Jesus’s name. Amen
10. O, Lord, you are the reason why we woke up healthy and we are here today. I pray that my friend will feel your love today and that you will bring him/her to the unique plan you have prepared for him/her and the unique design you have for his/hers life. Amen
11. I pray for you my friend, that you have a great day ahead, that your business stress is limited, and that all your worries and anxieties are dissolved and replaced with happiness and unspeakable joy. Let the Lord bless you today and always.
12. Dear Father, thank you for the presence of my friends in my life. Please watch over them and lead them to blessings and hope. Protect them from enemies and when life is hard for them. Amen
13. Dear Lord, please make a way for my friend where there seems to be no way. Bless him/her with great results and let your mouth shall be always full with victory.