Well, here’s the thing: A blend of certain essential oils can do much more wonders than a single essential oil can do to your lovely beard. Essential oils are so easy to use that you can create a customized beard oil blend that fits your beard grooming requirements. Want to wipe out acne on the beard scalp – the worst thing that hinders beard growth? There’s an essential oil blend. Want to fill in the missing spots forever? Another blend is ready to make the dream come true. Or need to overcome hair dandruff, the father of dryness and itchiness? Fear not, there’s a specific essential oil blend to get you to the solution. Want to tackle other factors that block beard growth and grooming? Unsurprisingly, there’s a special blend for the purpose.
But before you jump into preparing these powerful blends, you need to first prepare yourself for the job so you can get the maximum benefits and can prevent any loss of time, money, energy, and – of beard hair!
- Essential oil blends require more quantities of the oils so the wise decision is to buy pure essential oils in bulk at wholesale prices. This will save both your time and money.
- Dilute the blends with some carrier oil like jojoba, coconut, or almond oil. Undiluted essential oils can pose serious damage to the skin.
- The standard and safe carrier-essential oil ratio is 1 tablespoon and 5 drops respectively.
- Use Amber Glass Bottles or other dark-colored and hard-material bottles to prepare and preserve the blends.
- Mix the blend well each time you’re going to apply it to the beard.
- 4-6 drops of any blend are enough for a one-time application. Also, don’t overuse the mixture – once a day, especially before going to the bed can bring desired results.
Perfect Essential Oil Blends for Beard
Numerous factors can hinder beard growth. So, specific essential oil blends for specific issues can solve the problem.
Perfect Dandruff-removing Blend
- Peppermint essential oil- 5drops
- Cedarwood essential oil- 5drops
- Frankincense essential oil- 5drops
- Coconut oil- 3tbs
Cedarwood essential oil helps lower the urge for itching caused by beard dandruff. This means the less you itch, the less are the chances of your beard hair loss. Using Peppermint essential oil for beard growth is becoming a common practice because the oil’s chemical components can help promote blood circulation to the beard scalp and thus you get a denser and evenly beard. Peppermint essential oil also gives a cooling sensation on the beard scalp when itching and scratching make you feel irritated. Frankincense essential oil helps keep your beard from dryness, a leading cause of beard dandruff.
Remove Acne, Reduce Stress, and Boost Immunity with This Powerful Blend
No need to wonder – High levels of stress and a weaker immune system also slow down beard growth. And the breakout of acne on the beard scalp even worsens the situation. But, no worries. Here’s the solution.
- Scotch Pine essential oil- 4drops
- Rosemary essential oil- 5drops
- Lemon essential oil- 6drops
- Almond oil- 3tbs
Scotch Pine essential oil may help reduce acne and pimples underneath the beard and thus promotes beard growth. Due to its energizing, uplifting, and calming fragrance, the oil can aid in lowering stress levels. Both Rosemary and Lemon essential oil can boost up the stronger immune response and can help erase acne scars and blemishes.
Nature carries profound positive effects on our overall beauty and essential oils are the living proof of that. No matter what kind of issue is leading to less beard growth, essential oils can always win the game. Use it once and you’ll fall in love with them.