You just met him, but there is this feeling inside of you that you cannot seem to avoid. A warm, tingly feeling that indicates just how much you like this person. It is probably the butterflies having their first dance inside your tummy. Whatever the hell it is, you cannot stop thinking about him.
You are falling fast for this guy, but deep down you are afraid…
“What if he doesn’t feel the same way about me? What if he doesn’t even like me the way I like him?”, you ask yourself terrified of discovering the truth.
Well, luckily for you this article is here to help you on your journey. However, do not be mistaken. These are not a bunch of voodoo spells to enchant someone or trick them into falling in love with. The following are 8 ways, or shall we call them strategies that are likely to make a guy notice you and eventually fall in love with you:
1. Take care of yourself. The first mistake a woman can make in a relationship is to give all of her love to a man and forget about her needs. We’ve all made this mistake. We’ve all paid the price of self-neglect. But only a few have learned the most important life lesson. Doing this will not make your man realize your worth. It will only show him that you do not value yourself enough. Never ever ignore yourself to give everything to the person you are with.
2. Give balance to the relationship. If he is the one who has low self-confidence, be the person who will remind him just how strong he is. Balance with what you’ve got. Fill in the voids that are missing.
3. Embrace your imperfections and be exactly who you are. Don’t change in order to make yourself appear more attractive to him. Don’t bend over backward to get him to like you. Don’t pretend you are someone else. The right man will love you for who you are. That’s right. So, stop pretending you are okay with that wine stain on your table and just be yourself.
4. Be passionate about everything that you do. Let him inside your world and show him what makes your heart smile. If you are good at something, find an opportunity to do it in front of him. You would be surprised by how attractive this is to men. I mean, how could it not? Knowing what you want in life and pursuing that no matter what, is a big sign of self-confidence and bravery is. No one can resist that.
5. Make him feel needed without being needy. Look, I know that you are an independent woman who can do everything on her own. It takes real strength to be able to do so and not go mad. Still, that doesn’t mean that you cannot ever ask your man for help. It is nice to have someone to rely on. It takes the load off of you and gives him the opportunity to show you how much he cares.
6. Show him that you appreciate him. Find ways to make him smile. Let him know that his presence soothes you. If you are afraid that you are getting too emotional, find a way to make this sound a bit more subtle. Whatever you do, make sure he knows your intentions.
7. Stick to your beliefs and opinions. This doesn’t mean that you should bang your head against the wall in an argument, but rather show him that you have a strong value system and your mind cannot be easily changed. So, instead of agreeing with him just so you can avoid arguments, explain your opinions to him and let him know that you have your own mind, standards, and beliefs in life.
8. Show him that you don’t need him in your life – you want him. Being in a relationship doesn’t mean giving up on your life just so you can focus on your partner. This is something you must never do, especially not if you’re trying to make the man you like to fall in love with you. Focus on your life and keep doing the things that you love. Let him know that you are fine with him doing the exact same thing. Give each other freedom and see what happens next.