We’ve all experienced that sublime, all-consuming feeling at the beginning of a relationship. The pure joys of the honeymoon phase. And the butterflies. Oh, the butterflies. I think that there’s nothing more beautiful than falling in love.
However, just like everything else in life, this phase ends as well. After a certain time in a relationship, the natural high fades away and pure, genuine love takes over. Sadly, this is not always the case. Some relationships just don’t last after the honeymoon phase is over.
Here are 8 ways a man who has lost interest in the relationship usually behaves:
1. You can no longer feel the passion in his kisses. There was a time when there were sparks and fireworks whenever you two touched each other. But that time has passed. Things have changed. His feelings have changed. His kisses are no longer warm. They are not tender the way they used to be.
2. He doesn’t bother to plan another date. He was the one who loved planning your future trips and all the exciting things you have to do together, but now that’s over. Something in him has changed and he is a completely different person now. I hate being the bearer of bad news, but if this is the case, he probably never loved you in the first place.
3. He starts ignoring your messages. And on top of that, he also takes a long time to actually reply to you. This is a huge shift in his personality which shows that there has been a big change on his priority list. When a man who was once interested in you stops responding to your calls, that is a sign that there is a big problem in your relationship.
4. He cancels your plans to hang out with his friends. There was a time when he enjoyed doing everything with you, but now all of sudden he’s too busy. For some reason, he cannot rearrange his schedule to spend some time with you. Everything seems more important than you.
5. He avoids talking about your relationship. Every time you bring up the issues that you two are facing, he immediately changes the topic. If you carefully analyze his behavior you can see it in his eyes that he is no longer interested in keeping the relationship alive. He seems like he has more important stuff than defining your love status.
6. You often catch him looking at other women. What’s even more disturbing is the fact that you no longer trust him because you’ve seen him subtly flirting with his colleagues at work. If this is the case, you need to confront your partner and talk about where your relationship is going. There’s no point in staying with someone who has lost all interest in you.
7. His behavior changes from “I’m happy to see you” to “24/7 moody”. He doesn’t share how he feels anymore. He avoids talking about his issues with you. He simply isn’t there for you the way he was. Having a bad day is one thing, but having a bad mood is quite another. This is a clear sign that he lost interest in maintaining the spark in the relationship.
8. He gets into fights with you for no reason. He is always tense around you. It feels as though every time you say something; he is immediately annoyed. His behavior is becoming more and more insufferable. Just know that all of this might be just an act in order to avoid ending up like the bad guy.
This article is written by Stephanie Reeds. If you have any questions regarding this topic or one of your own interest, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to give you my opinion.