We are constantly surrounded by all different kinds of people who behave in their own unique way. However, there are certain behaviors that are toxic, and no self-respecting and sane person should ever tolerate.
Here are 8 of them.
1. WHEN SOMEONE SECRETLY INSULTS THEM
The insults may sound so innocent and some may not perceive them as insults because they can’t be along the lines of “it’s so refreshing to spend time and be with someone who does not care how they look.” This is a passive-aggressive insult, and people who have self-respect don’t allow anyone to treat them that way.
2. WHEN SOMEONE IS CONSTANTLY POINTING OUT THEIR FLAWS
They don’t want to have around people who don’t have anything nice to say, but they are constantly pointing out everyone’s flaws and mistakes.
3. WHEN SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WANTING AND READY TO SPILL THE TEA
People who waste their time gossiping are annoying and toxic. They don’t have anything good going on in their lives, so they make up for it by nosing around the business of other people. Self-respecting people don’t have time and energy to waste it on gossip, so they stay away from nosy people.
4. WHEN SOMEONE IS CONSTANTLY SEEKING FOR APPROVAL AND VALIDATION
Of course, saying something nice about someone and giving them a compliment is a normal thing, but people who are feeding off compliments only want it for validation in order to feel important. No sane person has time for that.
5. WHEN SOMEONE ALWAYS PLAYS THE VICTIM
There are people who have the ability to make everything seem worse than it actually is. Those people will always whine that they are in a worse situation than everyone so that others would feel sorry for them. They are always on a victim mode because that’s their way of feeling important and getting validation.
6. WHEN SOMEONE ONLY WANTS TO SEE AND TALK TO THEM WHEN THEY NEED SOMETHING FROM THEM
Self-respecting people know that those people who only come to them when they need something are not worthy of their time. They only surround themselves with trustworthy people, who will always be there for them.
7. WHEN SOMEONE HAS A NEED TO CONSTANTLY ONE-UP THEM
Self-respecting people understand that life is not a battle ring and there is no point in constantly comparing and competing with other people. However, there are some people who don’t think like that. For them, life is a constant battle and they always have the urge to be better than everyone else regardless of the consequences.
8. WHEN SOMEONE EMOTIONALLY DRAINS YOU
Every sane and self-respecting person knows that whenever they are around toxic people, they start feeling emotionally drained and exhausted. Toxic people can have an immense negative power over someone’s energy and everyone should stay away from them if they want to save their positivity and their energy.
What do you think? Do you have a person like this in your life?
- Dating an Overthinker Woman With A Big Heart And An Overthinking Mind Is Difficult But Worth It - 11/29/2022
- The Evil Mind Of The Narcissist And Their False World Based On Manipulation And Lies - 11/27/2022
- If You’re Not Happy With Your Life – Change It. It’s Your Responsibility To Do So - 11/17/2022