I think that there is no better way to get your heart pumping than doing your share of exercises while you are still in bed.
The instant energy you’ll get and the difference you’ll notice in your waistline are worthy of spending a few minutes before you get out of bed to do these 5 easy exercises fixbodygroup.com/san-
1. THE FULL BODY CRUNCH
– Your legs should be straight while lying on your back.
– Your hands should be placed on your chest or behind your hand.
– Lift your feet and tuck your chest while you ‘crunch’ your torso upwards. Remember to maintain a space between your chest and your chin when you lift your shoulder blades.
– Crunch your upper and our lower body at the same time. Then, kick your legs out straight while you keep your upper body relaxed. Your heels should not touch the bed until you complete all repetitions.
2. SINGLE LEG PULSES
– Lift your head and shoulders while lying on your back with your legs straight. You should lift them to the point where your shoulder blades are barely touching the bed.
– Bend your leg and place your hands on your bended knee while keeping straight your other leg.
– In a quick move, pull the knee to your chest.
– Repeat the process with your other leg. That counts as one repetition.
– Lie on your back with your spine straight.
– Lift your shins up and bend your knees until they are parallel to the floor.
– Your elbows should be wide, and your hands should be placed behind your head to support the base of your skull.
– Exhale and pull your abs close together. Leave your pelvis neutral (not bent or tucked). Then, curl your shoulders and your chin off the mat and up to the height of your shoulder blades.
4. LEG RAISES
– Lie straight on your back. Support your pelvis by placing your hands under your lower buttocks.
– Maintain straight your knees while raising your legs to a full-flex position.
– Return to beginning position. Don’t let you heals touch the bed until you complete the exercise.
5. WIDE LEG CROSS SIT UPS
– Spread wide your legs while laying flat.
– Lift your arm behind your head and use your core strength to push yourself and touch your right toe with your left hand while inhaling slowly.
– Place your arms behind your head while lying down. Then, push yourself up and touch your left toe with your right arm. This is one repetition.
Repeat these exercises every morning and you’ll see a difference.
Image: Tetiana Vikhorieva