“Your Kysse, Your Story,” – these words on the Restylane website fittingly describe the mission of Restylane Kysse, a lip filler that has been specifically designed to enhance the appearance of the lips in a safe, natural-looking, and long-lasting way.
But what are the peculiarities of Restylane Kysse? Why is it regarded to be the next-generation lip filler? Let us find answers to these questions together by checking out the detailed overview of Restylane Kysse!
A SIDE NOTE:
Restylane Kysse belongs to lip fillers intended for proficient use. It should not be administered at home by non-professionals. Therefore, only a certified healthcare provider with a valid medical license is eligible to buy Restylane Kysse online.
What Is Restylane Kysse?
Restylane Kysse is an advanced lip filler manufactured in Switzerland by Q-Med (an aesthetic division of Galderma, a global pharmaceutical corporation). Its quality, effectiveness, and results are strongly beloved by healthcare providers and their patients all over the world.
A SIDE NOTE:
Other dermal fillers in the Restylane family include Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane Contour, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne, and Restylane Silk. Make sure to rely on a trustworthy dermal filler supplier to buy Restylane injections online.
What Is Restylane Kysse Made Of?
Restylane Kysse belongs to hyaluronic acid fillers. Its composition is made of the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid of bacterial origin with a strength of 10 mg/ml. It effectively substitutes the naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid that decreases as a person gets older. Its main function is to attract moisture to the cells and, therefore, keep them well-hydrated;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride. It is a local anesthetic that temporarily numbs the treatment area and, therefore, reduces the level of pain or discomfort a patient might feel during the lip filler injections.
A SIDE NOTE:
All dermal fillers in the product line of Restylane are based on hyaluronic acid. Thus, they help patients to achieve their desired results by means of profoundly moisturizing and hydrating the skin or lip tissues.
What Is the Manufacturing Technology of Restylane Kysse?
The technology employed in the manufacturing process of Restylane Kysse is called XpresHAn. Its advancements allow a patient to maintain the flexible movement of the lips even after the administration of the injectable gel. In other words, the technology creates an attractive lip augmentation without affecting the full range of expressions of a patient.
A SIDE NOTE:
Restylane Kysse is the first lip filler designed with the help of the XpresHAn technology. Therefore, it provides a patient with new lips in an exceptionally advanced way (unlike a great number of other lip fillers that change the lip texture).
What Is Restylane Kysse Used For?
According to the Restylane website, Restylane Kysse is a lip filler used for the creation of natural-looking lip volume and “kysse-able” softness of the lips. In simple words, it is injected to subtly enhance the lip texture, color, and volume.
More precisely, lip injections that employ Restylane Kysse are used to:
- Fight the age-related volume loss of the lips;
- Create an attractive contour of the lower or the upper lip;
- Make the lips look plumper;
- Restore the natural lip color;
- Smooth out the texture of the lips by leading to fewer wrinkles.
A SIDE NOTE:
According to numerous reviews of healthcare providers and their patients, Restylane Kysse is a great choice for those who would like to improve the appearance of their lips in a mild way and create an attractive and natural-looking smile.
What Are the Contraindications to Restylane Kysse Injections?
As clinical trials show, Restylane Kysse belongs to exceptionally safe lip fillers that rarely lead to any unwanted complications or require downtime (usually, a patient is expected to return to their normal activities as soon as the procedure is over). However, it is not recommended to be injected under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient has an allergy to any component of the dermal filler (for instance, hyaluronic acid or lidocaine hydrochloride);
- If a patient has an ongoing skin irritation around the intended area of the treatment;
- If a patient lives with a serious health issue (such as poor blood clotting or an autoimmune disorder);
- If a patient is below the age of twenty-one;
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding.
A SIDE NOTE:
The ignorance of the above-mentioned contraindications before the injection of Restylane Kysse or other lip fillers might lead to a number of unwanted complications. Therefore, they should be taken into account when preparing for the treatment.
What Are the Possible Side Effects of Restylane Kysse?
In most cases, the injection of the Restylane Kysse filler does not cause any side effects. Still, sometimes it might lead to the following adverse reactions:
- Skin irritation around the injection site (including redness, itching, or swelling of the treatment area);
- Mild bruising around the lips;
- Tiny lumps and bumps in the lip texture.
A SIDE NOTE:
Under normal circumstances, the above-mentioned side effects have a temporary character. They tend to disappear within one week after the treatment and do not require any special medical help. However, a patient should contact a healthcare provider if having any of them.
What Makes Restylane Kysse So Unique?
Restylane Kysse is a new lip filler with unique properties. Below, you will find the top-three peculiarities that differentiate it from a great number of other dermal fillers frequently used for the augmentation of the lips.
#1. Restylane Kysse has been specifically designed for lip enhancement
The enhancement of the lips is the primary and main goal of Restylane Kysse. In other words, it is a gel that has been designed specifically for tender lip tissues (thus, it is not intended for the reduction of nasolabial folds, marionette lines, crow’s feet, or any other wrinkles around the facial oval).
#2. Restylane Kysse creates exceptionally natural-looking results
While being a relatively new filler in the sphere of aesthetic medicine, Restylane Kysse aims to provide a patient’s lips with an exceptionally natural look. According to the vast majority of patients, their lips looked natural and attractive after the administration of the product.
#3. Restylane Kysse is fully reversible
In most cases, the injection of Restylane Kysse creates results that might last up to one year (unless a patient undergoes periodical touch-up injections). As soon as this time period is over, the appearance of a patient’s lips is expected to return to its initial condition (due to the full biodegradability of the product). Moreover, Restylane Kysse might be dissolved at any moment with the help of the injection of a hyaluronidase syringe.
A Bottom Line
To sum it all up, Restylane Kysse belongs to the dermal fillers of the next generation. It enhances the appearance of a patient’s lips in a safe, effective, natural-looking, long-lasting, and fully-reversible way.
So, how about undergoing the injection of a Restylane Kysse syringe and getting one step closer to the lips everyone wants to kiss? Discover the world of Restylane dermal fillers and stay beautiful at all times!
- Hidden Link Between Laundry Habits and Social Interactions - 06/06/2023
- The Advantages of Choosing a Reputable Online Metal Construction Manufacturer for Exciting Deals and Discounts - 06/06/2023
- Cats Thriving with CBD: Enhancing Feline Health and Happiness Through Proper Administration for All Breeds - 06/06/2023